Equipment and Software Transactions
Fletcher, Heald & Hildreth, PLC attorneys assist clients in acquiring communications, information processing, and other equipment, software and related services in both domestic and international markets. Collectively we have decades of experience representing major companies with:
- Equipment purchase and lease transactions. These include the purchase, installation and acceptance of large and sophisticated enterprise telephone systems and associated software and firmware, as well as procurement of software and firmware for management systems;
- Outsourcing various operations, including: the management of a large call center; the provision of telecommunications and computer disaster recovery services; and the remote processing and management of ATM transactions; and
- Cloud computing, including negotiation of agreements for Software as a Service (SaaS), remote data storage and retrieval, and remote data backup.
We also represent clients in connection with related matters such as:
- Structuring and negotiating customer service agreements for voice and data communications, including large-scale managed service offerings for telecommunications and information services;
- Equipment collocation and data centers;
- Fiber optic, virtual private, and local area networks;
- Bulk lease of business trunk services;
- Broadband Internet access and transport;
- New technologies such as VoIP, MPLS and 3/4G wireless; and
- Providing video, voice, and data services to subscribers and customers in MDU settings and college campuses.